Electric fruit crusher SPEIDEL – Apple mill
Express Post - Delivery to United States (6 business days) - 210.94€
UPS Express - Delivery to United States (2 business days) - 610.69€
FedEx Economy - Delivery to United States (7 business days) - 770.46€
Latvian Post - Delivery to United States Priority (1-2 weeks) - 846.52€
DHL Express - Delivery to United States (3 business days) - 861.09€
- Motor: 230 V, 50 Hz, 2.2 kW output, speed 2800 rpm
- Hopper: made of yellow-coloured, indestructible PE plastic (recyclable)
- Lower section: made of black-coloured, indestructible PE plastic (recyclable)
- On / Off: Switch with switch-on lock
- Connection: 230 V, 50 Hz, Schuko plug
- Cutter unit: regrindable reversible blades made of hardened stainless steel
- Dimensions: Width: 59 cm, Height: 133 cm, Outlet height: 38 cm, Weight: 25 kg
- Productivity: 1000 kg / hour
- Made in Germany
If you're going to make cider, then do it right
The Speidel pome fruit grinder cuts up the fruit in ideal manner: Not too coarse and not too fine - just the right size to guarantee you the highest juice yield for ciders (ie: without pulp in the juice) and rapid fermentation when mashing.
EASY TO USE
The pome fruit grinder can be connected to a standard 230 Volt socket. A large hopper makes it easy to fill the fruit directly from the box. This way an output of up to 1,000 kilograms per hour is possible. Cleaning is simple, too: Remove the feed hopper and spray the equipment and hopper with water, and it's finished.
The fruit grinder is virtually maintenance free. Only the blade unit should be sharpened from time to time.
NO RUST EVEN AFTER YEARS OF USE
Hopper, motor block, cutter blades, apron, feet etc. are all made of high quality, rust-free materials requiring neither care nor any special treatment. So you have no rust to worry about even after years.
SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY
The pome fruit grinder complies with all applicable European Safety Standards and thus has a CE mark. Among other things: it has a protective motor switch which is triggered in case of an overload, a feed hopper with reach-in and switch-on protection and a PE shield to protect the cutters and the motor against any unauthorized interference and against splashing water.