Due to shockproof package all products are ready to go through dozens of logistic centers and to be delivered to the final customer without any damages to any point of the world.
The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, what time you make your purchase and item availability.
At the time of processing your purchase, we will show you the available shipping methods, the cost and the delivery date of your order.
1. Omniva – available for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia (Delivery to the nearest parcel machine)
2. DPD - Europe Shipping (COD payment available for LV, LT, EE, DE)
3. GLS - Europe Shipping (COD payment available for Finland)
4. DHL ParcelShop - Europe Shipping (Delivery to the nearest ParcelShop)
5. DHL Economy - Europe Shipping
6. UPS Standard - Europe Shipping (COD payment available for the EU countries)
7. DHL Express - Worldwide shipping
8. FedEx Economy - Worldwide shipping
9. DHL Express - Worldwide shipping
10. UPS Express - Worldwide shipping
11. Express Mail Service (EMS) - Worldwide shipping
12. Latvian Post - Worldwide shipping (Delivery to the nearest post office)
13. DB Schenker, Raben, DSV, etc. – Worldwide shipping on a pallet
Shipping costs can be found on each product page. It is necessary to select the country and currency in the menu. Total shipping costs for the whole order are displayed before the payment and the customer can choose the most convenient shipping method.
Import taxes, customs duties and fees
International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the country’s customs department upon arrival. When ordering from apple-presses.com, the recipient of the shipment is the importer of record and is responsible for any of these import fees, as well as complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
•1-2 business days – Baltic Countries
•2-3 business days – Poland
•4-6 business days – Germany, France, Czech Republic, Finland, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Italy, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Luxemburg, Belgium, Croatia
•5-7 business days – other countries
•delivery by post can take 1-2 months (Latvian Post)
•shipping by express services - Europe: 1-2 business days; other countries: 3-7 business days
We kindly inform you that the estimated delivery times may be slightly extended due to large amounts of orders. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the delivery time may be extended.
•Cash on delivery (service available only for the EU countries) DPD – 1,21 EUR+ 0,8% fee, UPS – 19,36 EUR fee
•Bank transfer (transaction fees from 0,50 EUR)
•PayPal (transaction fees from 3,4%-5,4%)
•VISA, MasterCard (transaction fees from 1,5%-2,5%)
•Buy on eBay (eBay fees - 15%)
•Buy on Amazon (Amazon fees - 20%)
•Payment by cash or by card in our office in Riga
Important! In case the payment is made in another currency rather than in EUR you will be charged a 4% commission for the currency conversion.
Pick up the purchase in person without packaging and get a discount!
This is a good way to reduce carbon footprint and environment pollution. And besides, you wouldn’t have to overpay for delivery and packaging.